First
I want to remind everyone that you can reach the Idaho Winlink Wednesday Net Century Club by checking in 100 times. We now have 39 who have reached this level. We have others who will soon be able to join this club. Keep checking in and you too can reach 100
One of the main reason we hold a Winlink Net is so that you can truly understand Winlink and the different Templates you can use.
For the month of September, I would like for you to look at
the different Templates and pick a different Form each week to check in with.
Now I also recommend that you go to Standard forms and pick from the General
Forms, FEMA forms, ICS USA forms, and the Mapping GIS forms
Thanks to everyone for being a part of the Idaho Winlink
Wednesday Net
All Ham's from around the world are welcomed to join in.
Don
Net control